Human Resource Directors, Credentialing Analysts, SELPA Directors, Special Education Directors:
How to get started:
- Identify the number of teachers or para educators in your district that are required to obtain specific training related to Applied Behavior Analysis, Autism, Early Childhood, Traumatic Brain Injury, and Emotional Disturbance.
- Determine whether the district will reimburse participants, pay for the tuition up front, or partially subsidize the tuition for the program.
- If the district will have a group of 25 or more then there may be a group tuition rate available.
For Districts paying up front or partially subsidizing the tuition for participants:
- Total the final number of teachers that the district will be funding or partially subsidizing.
- Contact Project Optimal at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have a group of 25 or more to get the group tuition rate.
- Confirm the total amount so a Purchase Order can be issued and contact us at email@example.com to obtain billing information.
- Once the Purchase Order is received an invoice will be issued.
- The tuition is due upon receipt as this is considered tuition just like any other college level or professional development program.
- A code will be given to the district that will allow participants to bypass the payment step.
For Districts reimbursing their staff or requiring their staff to pay the tuition themselves:
- Total the final number of teachers and contact Project Optimal at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have a group of 25 or more so the participants can benefit from the group tuition rate.
- A code will be given to the district that will allow participants to access the group tuition rate during the payment step.
Simultaneous to the above process when staff are receiving the training at no cost through their school then following actions happen:
- We send you a template to use in your communication to your teachers that the district can customize as will as insert the Coupon Code specific to the district.
- We set you up with an administrative account where you can log on and monitor the progress of your teachers and see who and when each begins their program.
- Once these steps are completed you are encouraged to get your teachers started. The Purchase Order and payment process is separate and may take up to 30-45 days to complete.